Hello Im Toro.... hold on I lost my pen.

Introduce yourself here!

Re: Hello Im Toro.... hold on I lost my pen.

Postby little_tigress » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:37 pm

Wesley wrote:You're here for just a day and you're already licking the windows. It's like you're one of the kids I have to watch in Children's Church. ;)

Oh I'm used to that. here's what you do. while he's busy licking the windows, sneak out the back door, grab the hose and quietly tiptoe up behind him without him noticing you. Then spray away.

Guaranteed to keep toros off your windows ;)
❥ ~❥~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥
Qu'ils sont beaux sur les montagnes, Les pieds de celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie la paix! De celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie le salut! De celui qui dit à Sion: ton Dieu règne!
Ésaïe 52:7
little_tigress

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Edwards1984 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:38 pm

Hey Toro, good to see ya here :D
"And how the Lord has a little left me, how weak do I find myself! O, let it teach me to depend less on myself, to be more humble, and to give more of the praise of my ability to Jesus Christ." Jonathan Edwards (from his journal)
Edwards1984

Postby Wesley » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:04 pm

Toro wrote:I just like to tease Ethie, she wont admit it, but if I didn't tease her she would think I had been abducted and taken to my home planet...... of Toropolus 9 to battle the space mutants of Zenon 12. :mrgreen: Saddly I do not know any budding scholars. I am also to old for school, I just act half my age is all. :cry: Oh well at least I try to never stop learning. 8-)

Gah! I think my mind mixed you up with someone else who is a college student. My mind is a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.
Wesley
Site Admin

Postby Toro » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:10 am

Edwards1984 wrote:Hey Toro, good to see ya here :D

Thank you, its good to see you as well. :)

little_tigress wrote:Oh I'm used to that. here's what you do. while he's busy licking the windows, sneak out the back door, grab the hose and quietly tiptoe up behind him without him noticing you. Then spray away.

Guaranteed to keep toros off your windows ;)

Oh, yes, but with you my sweet I lick the windows so you will spray me with water, then you invite me in for marshmallows and hot chocolate.... hypothermia is worth the cost for but a moment of hot chocolate with you.... ;)

Besides, you can never keep me off your windows.... you carry an undying love for me.... you just are not quite aware of it yet.

Wesley wrote:Gah! I think my mind mixed you up with someone else who is a college student. My mind is a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.

Well, feel lucky. My mind is a maze as well. Only, its very short and all paths lead to "what?".
Toro

Postby Bluesky&mountains » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:45 am

Hello from Dallas! I love tree houses. Have you seen the grown up ones that are hotels in other countries? I dream of going!
Bluesky&mountains

Postby Ethnog » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:34 am

Bluesky&mountains wrote:Hello from Dallas! I love tree houses. Have you seen the grown up ones that are hotels in other countries? I dream of going!

Welcome to Chatty!

How did you hear about us?
Lift like a man; look like a goodness.
Ethnog

Postby Bluesky&mountains » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:21 pm

Instagram :)
Bluesky&mountains

Postby Ethnog » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:57 pm

Yay that's awesome! I'm so glad!
Lift like a man; look like a goodness.
Ethnog

Previous

Return to Welcome Wagon!