#2015 #Winter #Storm #Juno

Keep the gloves on, be familiar with the forum rules, and bring your critical reasoning skills.

Postby I am at my wits end » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:34 pm

Have since decided to wait things out before I did this. Basically, have been through all of this. Especially, with #Hurricane #Sandy #aka #super #franken #storm.

Heres finally my take on #2015 #Winter #Storm #Juno

In the end it was all of a big joke to me. At least where I'm located, but I'm well aware theres others places wheren't as lucky.

Think thats it for now.

Thank you, again, in advance.

Your truly,
Jessica A Bruno (I am my wits end)
I am at my wits end

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: #2015 #Winter #Storm #Juno

Postby mina » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:20 pm

Yes, there really wasn't as much snow as was anticipated. I don't think weather people really know how it will play out. I'm glad to be off work yesterday and today though and I would much rather they over prepare rather than under prepare. I can't' stand to watch the news and hear people grumbling about it either way. I'm like, just be thankful you are safe and warm and okay. Life will and can continue on tomorrow.
mina

Postby Wesley » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:34 pm

#ZOMG #THE #HASHTAGS #!

:lol:

Yeah I've got family in Tom's River, and plenty of friends in the megalopolis (does anyone actually use that term?) and so far the response seems to be a little meh. Decent snow, but not the crippling storm, setting western progress back 50 years that it was made out to be.
Wesley
Site Admin

Postby little_tigress » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:01 pm

I'm so glad it turned out not to be as bad as anticipated. It sounded like it could be pretty scary for awhile there.
❥ ~❥~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥
Qu'ils sont beaux sur les montagnes, Les pieds de celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie la paix! De celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie le salut! De celui qui dit à Sion: ton Dieu règne!
Ésaïe 52:7
little_tigress

Return to News & Politics