praise for the Lord providing

Share what you're thankful for! Tell everyone how the Lord has blessed you.

Postby little_tigress » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:40 pm

A lot of you know I've been worried about financial issues. This month will be my most expensive one here with all the extra costs that go with a long distance move. But God has been so wonderful to me in making sure I've been able to afford everything.

I just finished paying for the last major purchase I'll need to make associated with my move and bought groceries for the week. I don't have much left over in my bank account, but I have exactly enough to get me through to payday on Friday.

Now I can actually start saving some money. I'm a happy tigress :)
❥ ~❥~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥
Qu'ils sont beaux sur les montagnes, Les pieds de celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie la paix! De celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie le salut! De celui qui dit à Sion: ton Dieu règne!
Ésaïe 52:7
little_tigress

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: praise for the Lord providing

Postby Ninzae » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:17 am

Thank God for He is faithful. : )
Thanks for the testimony.
Ninzae

Re: praise for the Lord providing

Postby Edwards1984 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:23 am

The Lord definitely provides and puts great perspective on how He provides for all the IMPORTANT matters. Some people worry about getting the new iPhone, while others pray for providence that they'll be able to put food on the table the next week. When you enter a scenario where you're more worried about the latter than the former, then you truly understand what the verses about God's care for His people mean.
"And how the Lord has a little left me, how weak do I find myself! O, let it teach me to depend less on myself, to be more humble, and to give more of the praise of my ability to Jesus Christ." Jonathan Edwards (from his journal)
Edwards1984

Return to Praise