Back to Work

Share what you're thankful for! Tell everyone how the Lord has blessed you.

Re: Back to Work

Postby Wesley » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:21 am

Fremdin wrote:2 days less than a month ago I had a hysterectomy because of a gigantic tumor and other cancerous cells. It was an open hysterectomy and the incision is about 22cm up and down. Today, by the grace of God, I go back to work, cancer and pain free. I'm so grateful to be better and to be returning to my job. Things could have gone so wrong for me but they didn't. Thank the Lord.

How are you feeling? What's the physical situation like? In my mind, I envision the physical effects to be much like a C-section. And is your job okay with your time off and did you keep your status and position?
Wesley
Site Admin

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby little_tigress » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:03 am

Praise God! :)
❥ ~❥~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥
Qu'ils sont beaux sur les montagnes, Les pieds de celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie la paix! De celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie le salut! De celui qui dit à Sion: ton Dieu règne!
Ésaïe 52:7
little_tigress

Previous

Return to Praise