Dentist

Share what you're thankful for! Tell everyone how the Lord has blessed you.

Dentist

Postby mina » Thu May 29, 2014 3:49 am

I had to have a crown redone. It really wasn't bothersome b/c I had a root canal and couldn't feel anything. So that was good. We got a blessing in the form of extra money so that I could pay in full with cash and the dentist gave me a significant discount b/c I could pay in full with cash so not only did I get my crown done the right way, we got the amount to cover it AND we were able to save a lot too! I'm thankful that God provided what I needed at just the right time and did more than we expected!!!! I usually hate dental work; but this was absolutely easy and seamless; I found a good dentist with a great staff and it actually ended up being an enjoyable experience! I have one more visit and it will be done! I had a crown redone (the same one) last year with a family friend that is also an endo- dentist to try and save money, and she did not do a good job; the temporary never fit right and was painful and the final crown took some getting used to. And there ended up being a gap so that decay set in the tooth part. But, I am so glad I found this dentist! He did a great job. I have had no trouble with the temporary and he showed me the x-rays. The final crown will be a good fit with no gaps. I am usually so meticulous with my teeth and cleaning them; I never have had any trouble except this one back molar. My teeth are crowded in the back and that one is hard to reach and clean. But, I'm so happy that I found a dentist that knows what he is doing! I thought I would never find a good dentist here! It's a small thing that God allowed me to find that is a big thing to me!
mina

Dentist

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Dentist

Postby little_tigress » Thu May 29, 2014 6:48 am

Oh thats wonderful, Mina! Sounds like such a blessing all around. Praise God :D
❥ ~❥~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥
Qu'ils sont beaux sur les montagnes, Les pieds de celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie la paix! De celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie le salut! De celui qui dit à Sion: ton Dieu règne!
Ésaïe 52:7
little_tigress

Re: Dentist

Postby Ethnog » Thu May 29, 2014 3:23 pm

Sooo happy to hear that!!!
Lift like a man; look like a goodness.
Ethnog

Return to Praise