God likes to help me save money :)

Share what you're thankful for! Tell everyone how the Lord has blessed you.

Postby little_tigress » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:01 pm

So right now I'm saving every dollar I can, but I somehow blew my knee out the other day and I don't have a knee brace. But I need one. So I think, "crap. I don't want to spend any money right now.." And just prayed that it wouldn't be too expensive. Because braces usually aren't cheap.

So I walked to the drug store that's close to where I work. They had two knee braces to choose from. One was $38 and the other was $94. So I begrudgingly grabbed the $38 one and took it to the till to pay for it.

Turns out it was on sale but not advertised. So I got it for $21.

Which makes me a happy tigress.

Yay God :)
❥ ~❥~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥
Qu'ils sont beaux sur les montagnes, Les pieds de celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie la paix! De celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie le salut! De celui qui dit à Sion: ton Dieu règne!
Ésaïe 52:7
little_tigress

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: God likes to help me save money :)

Postby mina » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:44 am

yay sales! I hope your knee feels better soon!
mina

Postby little_tigress » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:05 am

Thank you! I iced it for most of last night and just rested and it felt so much better today. Still sore, but much better. Once I put the brace on, just having that support helped take care of the rest of the pain.
❥ ~❥~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥
Qu'ils sont beaux sur les montagnes, Les pieds de celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie la paix! De celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie le salut! De celui qui dit à Sion: ton Dieu règne!
Ésaïe 52:7
little_tigress

Postby Ethnog » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:51 am

You should buy compression socks or Kinesio tapes.
Lift like a man; look like a goodness.
Ethnog

Return to Praise