Meds paid for

Share what you're thankful for! Tell everyone how the Lord has blessed you.

Meds paid for

Postby Spunkn » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:44 am

So the financial thing I applied for depression meds seemed to have gone through. As I understand it they should be shipping them to me every month now, so that'll be $200 less a month I have to pay on things which is really nice. That was going to get really expensive, really fast.
Spunkn

Meds paid for

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Meds paid for

Postby MoldySneakers » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:00 am

Praise God.
I pity you, you of the mean intellects. You need to hold on so tight to your cherished opinions because to do otherwise would be to grow, and change is scary, and what is scary must be avoided.
MoldySneakers

Re: Meds paid for

Postby little_tigress » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:33 am

thats wonderful!
❥ ~❥~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥
Qu'ils sont beaux sur les montagnes, Les pieds de celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie la paix! De celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie le salut! De celui qui dit à Sion: ton Dieu règne!
Ésaïe 52:7
little_tigress

Return to Praise