Contentedly Single

Share what you're thankful for! Tell everyone how the Lord has blessed you.

Contentedly Single

Postby MoldySneakers » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:47 am

After a year of more rejection from women than a first time author from publishers I find myself content. Some 2 months since the last one and I'm not wasting hours of my life wondering 'does she like me?'. There are none on my radar and there are none interested in me. I'm at peace.
I'm praising God for restoring my equinamity whilst I deal with some big health issues.
I'm praising God for giving me a chance to grow as me.
I'm praising God for female friends who accept me as I am.
I'm praising God for so much more than I'm going to write here.
I pity you, you of the mean intellects. You need to hold on so tight to your cherished opinions because to do otherwise would be to grow, and change is scary, and what is scary must be avoided.
MoldySneakers

Contentedly Single

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Contentedly Single

Postby Ethnog » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:32 am

In sorry but at the same time I'm happy to see the hope you have written!
Lift like a man; look like a goodness.
Ethnog

Postby Wesley » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:42 am

I am thankful to see you grateful and not bitter after experiencing rejection. It's understandable and common for us to end up in that state. Just don't kiss dating goodbye. You never know...

Stay hopeful.
Wesley
Site Admin

Postby MoldySneakers » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:43 am

Wesley wrote:I am thankful to see you grateful and not bitter after experiencing rejection. It's understandable and common for us to end up in that state. Just don't kiss dating goodbye. You never know...

Stay hopeful.

Are you hitting on me Wes? ;)

Ethnog wrote:In sorry but at the same time I'm happy to see the hope you have written!

There's no need to be sorry. I am content after all. :)
I pity you, you of the mean intellects. You need to hold on so tight to your cherished opinions because to do otherwise would be to grow, and change is scary, and what is scary must be avoided.
MoldySneakers

Postby little_tigress » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:24 pm

Thats a rough thing to experience, and I'm sorry you did. But its good to see you with such a healthy attitude about it all. Its hard to get to that place where you're just content with life and even praising God for it sometimes, but it is a much happier place to be than the alternative.
❥ ~❥~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥
Qu'ils sont beaux sur les montagnes, Les pieds de celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie la paix! De celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie le salut! De celui qui dit à Sion: ton Dieu règne!
Ésaïe 52:7
little_tigress

Return to Praise