List 5 Things

Share what you're thankful for! Tell everyone how the Lord has blessed you.

Re: List 5 Things

Postby little_tigress » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:54 am

Wesley wrote:
ha'penny wrote:These seems like an entirely excellent habit to form.

I know! I've been pondering this thread. Every time I ponder five things that I'm thankful for, I find that it's rather selfish and paltry things. I need serious help with this.

pfft. post them. if its something good in your life, its a blessing. "Every good gift comes from the Father of lights"
❥ ~❥~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥
Qu'ils sont beaux sur les montagnes, Les pieds de celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie la paix! De celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie le salut! De celui qui dit à Sion: ton Dieu règne!
Ésaïe 52:7
little_tigress

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Sara » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:29 pm

1. Rain!
2. Grace.
3. Friends.
4. My job!
5. Air to breathe.
Love always wins.
Sara

Postby Amber » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:10 pm

1. The technology to take pictures with your cellphone
2. The used car seat I finally found for only $20!
3. A person paying me for work I did over a month ago
4. God's grace
5. My home. I still look around some nights and can't quite grasp that its mine, that God has been so good to me that I can own my dream house.
Amber

Postby Sara » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:20 pm

Amber wrote:1. The technology to take pictures with your cellphone
4. God's grace
5. My home. I still look around some nights and can't quite grasp that its mine, that God has been so good to me that I can own my dream house.

YAY on the carseat! I was checking out one here and was going to see how much it would cost to ship it! :D

OOOH. I want to see your house! Will you post some pictures!?
Love always wins.
Sara

Postby mina » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:22 pm

1. my husband- he really is the sweetest man I know and one of the smartest.
2. the cooler weather- we haven't had to run the AC in about a month, b/c it's been pleasant and cool like early fall here.
3. I'm glad to be able to earn some extra money this month.
4. OUr home- it's been a year since we moved in and we still have a few things to do and houses are really weird here, but it's delightful and I've enjoyed every moment after being stuck in the cramped, small apartment.
5. our garden- It's been really nice to have the space to plant things and we have been so blessed with fresh , delicious veggies this summer.
mina

Postby Amber » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:51 pm

Sara wrote:
4. God's grace

YAY on the carseat! I was checking out one here and was going to see how much it would cost to ship it! :D

You are a sweetheart. How many times a day do you hear that?

Anyway, if you start a thread for posting pictures of our various humble abodes I will most definitely spam the thread with pictures of mi casa and my blank pictures frames on the walls ;)
Amber

Postby Marycita » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:33 pm

Today I am thankful for :

1) My husband's intelligence and knowledge - it always challenges me in wonderful ways.
2) Church family members who have car places. I am so weird about taking my car to someone to even get an oil change. Delightful to know I can actually trust who I take it to.
3) Resources to read and study lots. So much that I can hardly decide where to start. So blessed
4) Languages. They are astounding.
5) Washing machines. As much as I sometimes think it would be cool to live back in like, the 1800's or something, I can't imagine having to wash everything by hand.
Marycita

Postby Sara » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:27 am

Amber wrote:
Sara wrote:
4. God's grace

You are a sweetheart. How many times a day do you hear that?

Anyway, if you start a thread for posting pictures of our various humble abodes I will most definitely spam the thread with pictures of mi casa and my blank pictures frames on the walls ;)

:P Thanks.

Oh! I will do that!
Love always wins.
Sara

Postby Kenobi » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:28 am

1. my husband. He is absolutely amazing and definitely the best match for me. I am blessed beyond what I deserve with him.
2. my family.
3. my nieces and nephews. They fill a place in my heart that can't yet be filled by my own children.
4. my pets.
5. my cell phone. I love being able to connect with people even when I can't leave the house, and being able to take pictures whenever I want to.
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." --Jeremiah 29:11
Kenobi

Postby little_tigress » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:50 am

1. Money in my bank account. There's not a lot in there, but its enough.
2. Parents who spoil me.
3. A roommate who cares enough to pray for me
4. this website to fellowship with other believers
5. sleep that is to come soon.
❥ ~❥~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥
Qu'ils sont beaux sur les montagnes, Les pieds de celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie la paix! De celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie le salut! De celui qui dit à Sion: ton Dieu règne!
Ésaïe 52:7
little_tigress

PreviousNext

Return to Praise