A Multi-Quote Function?

Have a question? Need some help from a staff member? Post here and you'll be helped as soon as possible!

A Multi-Quote Function?

Postby Zombie » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:47 pm

Is there a way to quote multiple posts in a reply? The way I've been doing it is to go into the first comment with the "Quote" button, copy it, and then use the back button to "rinse and repeat" on other comments I want to include in my reply. I'm just wondering if there's any easier way to do that.
Zombie

A Multi-Quote Function?

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: A Multi-Quote Function?

Postby Wesley » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:35 am

Zombie wrote:Is there a way to quote multiple posts in a reply? The way I've been doing it is to go into the first comment with the "Quote" button, copy it, and then use the back button to "rinse and repeat" on other comments I want to include in my reply. I'm just wondering if there's any easier way to do that.

I've been wanting that feature myself, so what I've been doing until I can search for some kind of plugin or modification is to control-click the "Quote" button for each post I want to respond to. Then I copy / paste into one big post. Yes, it's a pain!

I've added that to a growing list of tasks and refinements needed for the forum. Keep an eye on the News and Events forum for announcements concerning new forum features.
Wesley
Site Admin

Re: A Multi-Quote Function?

Postby Zombie » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:37 am

Cool beans. Thanks for the suggestion; your method is a little easier than the way I've been doing it (at least in Chrome, the browser I use).
Zombie

Return to Member Help Desk