A post posted while you're posting...

Have a question? Need some help from a staff member? Post here and you'll be helped as soon as possible!

Postby Sara » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:38 am

Is there a way to turn off the notification at the top that tells you when another post has been added while you're trying to add your post? I have thought I posted so many things now and that is not the case! LOL.

I just figured it out while I was posting to Matt's welcome thread.

Anyhow, please help me! I don't care if someone posted while I was posting! Let me post! :P
Love always wins.
Sara

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: A post posted while you're posting...

Postby Wesley » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:40 am

Sara wrote:Is there a way to turn off the notification at the top that tells you when another post has been added while you're trying to add your post? I have thought I posted so many things now and that is not the case! LOL.

Anyhow, please help me! I don't care if someone posted while I was posting! Let me post! :P

Yeah, that feature has caught me a few times as well. It's also helped a bit... but I'll add it to the list of things to look into and fix / modify if at all possible.
Wesley
Site Admin

Re: A post posted while you're posting...

Postby Sara » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:51 am

Wesley wrote:
Sara wrote:Is there a way to turn off the notification at the top that tells you when another post has been added while you're trying to add your post? I have thought I posted so many things now and that is not the case! LOL.

Yeah, that feature has caught me a few times as well. It's also helped a bit... but I'll add it to the list of things to look into and fix / modify if at all possible.

Not a huge worry. I wasn't sure if I overlooked the option somewhere. :D
Love always wins.
Sara

Return to Member Help Desk