Real Marriage

A place for discussions surrounding marriage. Marrieds and singles welcome.

Real Marriage

Postby Kenobi » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:50 am

Our young marrieds group is currently reading through the book Real Marriage by Mark Driscoll and it is really, really good. I started watching the sermon series with my husband tonight and I thought I would post the link here for those interested to check out. This is good stuff whether you're married, engaged or single. If you've read it/seen it before, share your thoughts! If not, and you decide to watch, let me know what you think! My husband and I are really enjoying it and it has led to some great discussions.

http://marshill.com/media/real-marriage
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." --Jeremiah 29:11
Kenobi

Real Marriage

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Real Marriage

Postby little_tigress » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:00 am

I went through the sermons back when they first did the series and *loved* it. even as a single woman, I got a lot out of it that challenged my understanding of marriage.

I have the book on my phone too that I haven't gotten a chance to get to. But I'm looking forward to reading it.
❥ ~❥~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥
Qu'ils sont beaux sur les montagnes, Les pieds de celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie la paix! De celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie le salut! De celui qui dit à Sion: ton Dieu règne!
Ésaïe 52:7
little_tigress

Return to Married Life