Weddings

A place for discussions surrounding marriage. Marrieds and singles welcome.

Re: Weddings

Postby Sara » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:47 am

OneHappyCookie wrote:Okay, I'll do this post in English.

Most of y'all know all about our wedding but I guess I'll post about it anyhow because some of these usernames don't look familiar.

Part of me wonders if there is a way to spoiler tag it so I'm not taking up too much space.

We were married September 22, 2012 <3
It was a small wedding in my home church.
<snip>

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing it with us. :D
Love always wins.
Sara

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby OneHappyCookie » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:57 am

little_tigress wrote:beautiful, cookie. I've seen the pictures before, but I loved hearing the stories that go along with them :)

Sara wrote: Beautiful! Thank you for sharing it with us. :D

Thanks ladies. I love your pics too Sara. I wish you ladies had been able to make it.
ImageImage
OneHappyCookie

Postby Sara » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:00 am

OneHappyCookie wrote:
little_tigress wrote:beautiful, cookie. I've seen the pictures before, but I loved hearing the stories that go along with them :)

Thanks ladies. I love your pics too Sara. I wish you ladies had been able to make it.

I wanted to so badly that I cried knowing I couldn't.

Thank you. :hug:
Love always wins.
Sara

Postby OneHappyCookie » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:03 am

Sara wrote:
OneHappyCookie wrote:

:hug: Geez girl. You're making me all misty eyed.
:more hugs:
We need to have a meet up sometime. Seriously.
ImageImage
OneHappyCookie

Postby Sara » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:09 am

OneHappyCookie wrote:
Sara wrote:
OneHappyCookie wrote:

:hug: Geez girl. You're making me all misty eyed.
:more hugs:
We need to have a meet up sometime. Seriously.

We really do. If Texas weren't so huge it would be a lot easier!
Love always wins.
Sara

Postby little_tigress » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:15 am

OneHappyCookie wrote:

you have no idea how much I wish I could have been there. But I'm so glad you had such a beautiful day.
❥ ~❥~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥
Qu'ils sont beaux sur les montagnes, Les pieds de celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie la paix! De celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie le salut! De celui qui dit à Sion: ton Dieu règne!
Ésaïe 52:7
little_tigress

Postby Heather » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:10 am

Such beautiful pictures and intimate little details! LOVE IT!
She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future. - Proverbs 31:25
Heather

Postby Kenobi » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:15 am

Beautiful wedding, cookie - I love the pictures (and especially the TARDIS ;)
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." --Jeremiah 29:11
Kenobi

Postby AshLynne_NC » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:58 pm

OneHappyCookie wrote:Okay, I'll do this post in English.

Most of y'all know all about our wedding but I guess I'll post about it anyhow because some of these usernames don't look familiar.

Part of me wonders if there is a way to spoiler tag it so I'm not taking up too much space.

We were married September 22, 2012 <3
It was a small wedding in my home church.
<snip>

That sounds so amazing! I love the fact that you had Indiana Jones references in there. My dad walked me down the aisle to The Raider's March! And I'm so totally jealous of that T.A.R.D.I.S.!!! And the groom cake was awesome... everyone should love Futurama!

Your wedding sounds like it was beautiful. I love when weddings are personalized like that. They're so much more memorable. :)
Love, it will not betray you, dismay or enslave you-- it will set you free; be more like the man you were made to be. There is a design, an alignment, a cry of my heart to see the beauty of love as it was made to be.Mumford and Sons, Sigh No More
AshLynne_NC

Postby waves16 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:32 am

Oh wow, you all had such beautiful weddings <3 I especially loved all the quirky, unique details that made them all different and special.

I may geek out a bit in this thread. My pinterest wedding board is literally out of control.
We want a small wedding, but since we both have huge families (I literally have 51 aunts and uncles) it might be a little difficult to stick to that. I'd like to have an outdoor wedding, with a rustic/nature theme, maybe with rainbow colours instead of just one or two. I'd like to incorporate as many things as possible from our parent's weddings (besides my mom's wedding dress, because it looks like a 17-tier fluffy cake), or DIY as much as I can.
And of course, my dream dress would look like this, in off-white and made of lace

Also, this was the compromise between a traditional cake and a nerdy cake :P
“Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread
through shadows to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien
waves16

PreviousNext

Return to Married Life