one thing I've always wondered...

Discuss movies, TV, music, books, and anything that entertains the eyes, ears, and mind.

Postby little_tigress » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:17 pm

About the Walking Dead is why does Beth still carry her cellphone with her everywhere in her back pocket? There's no power and no phone service anymore.

Are there things like that you've always wondered about the shows you've been watching?
❥ ~❥~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥
Qu'ils sont beaux sur les montagnes, Les pieds de celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie la paix! De celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie le salut! De celui qui dit à Sion: ton Dieu règne!
Ésaïe 52:7
little_tigress

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: one thing I've always wondered...

Postby mina » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:50 pm

How come on the old shows about Superman, the bad guys try to shoot him and then realize they can't so they throw the gun at him?
mina

Postby Wesley » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:34 am

How did no one know that it was Clark Kent. Superman didn't even bother to wear a mask. He just took his glasses off.

And batman? Really? You're telling me that a super-famous billionaire playboy couldn't be identified from the lower half of his face?

Also, the US is probably the only developed country that Breaking Bad could have been made in because everywhere else the story would have ended in 2 minutes: "Walter, you have cancer. " Gets treatment and goes on with life as well as possible.
Wesley
Site Admin

Postby little_tigress » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:05 am

Not a TV show, but I still don't understand why Rose couldn't have shared the door with Jack. I mean, really? The love if your life is literally freezing to death in the water and you can't make room for him?
Qu'ils sont beaux sur les montagnes, Les pieds de celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie la paix! De celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie le salut! De celui qui dit à Sion: ton Dieu règne!
little_tigress

Postby sketcher » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:01 am

I just got done watching Fury. I was wondering about roughly a dozen things.
sketcher

Postby little_tigress » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:05 am

What teenager in the world talks the way they do on Dawson's Creek? I still don't have a vocabulary that rich.
little_tigress

Return to Entertainment