What are you watching, non-movie edition

Discuss movies, TV, music, books, and anything that entertains the eyes, ears, and mind.

Re: What are you watching, non-movie edition

Postby little_tigress » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:17 pm

Oh I forgot about that. Yeah, I wish they'd actually killed her off in the first episode. I'm a little amazed her step brother didn't do it himself.

What part of the show are you up to now?
❥ ~❥~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥
Qu'ils sont beaux sur les montagnes, Les pieds de celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie la paix! De celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie le salut! De celui qui dit à Sion: ton Dieu règne!
Ésaïe 52:7
little_tigress

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby mina » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:53 am

Well Boone had a "thing" for her.
We are about half way through the deliciously long first season. My husband has never seen it , so it's nice to see him get sucked into the weirdness that is lost.
mina

Postby little_tigress » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:52 am

Yeah... Boone was a whole other story :D

Aw that's awesome. I hope he likes it. Season 1 is a good one :D
Qu'ils sont beaux sur les montagnes, Les pieds de celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie la paix! De celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie le salut! De celui qui dit à Sion: ton Dieu règne!
little_tigress

Postby Wesley » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:42 am

I've heard a lot about Community, but the only thing I know about it is that Allison Brie is in it so that's pretty much the best reason to watch a TV show.

Just...

...yeah.

Allison.
Wesley
Site Admin

Postby mina » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:09 pm

I loved Community! It's hilarious and quirky; my favorite kind of show. I haven't seen it lately; the characters Troy and Shirley are gone and I really loved the original study group.
I also love Parks and Rec, but I hardly ever watch it anymore.
mina

Postby little_tigress » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:26 pm

Shirley is gone?? No :(

Please tell me Abed is still there (I've only seen through season... 3? I think?)

One of my favorites is The United States of Tara. I think Toni Collette is my new favorite actress based on that show alone. There's *so* much diversity within just that one character and she manages to create completely new personalities that are completely separate in every way - speech/voice, mannerisms, etc. It takes a lot of talent to do that.

I'm sad it was canceled.
little_tigress

Postby Wesley » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:02 am

Trying hard not to get season 5 of Walking Dead too spoiled before it comes out on some streaming service. Preferably Netflix.

Still chewing through Dexter. Currently in season 7, and bored. Strange that season 7 is the highest rated, and most watched season, but I'm chewing on my tongue at the thought of watching the last half of the season. Seems like it's played out a lot of the interesting possible plots. Seems like it's overplayed some of the weirder plots. I should just keep grinding so I can see what this awful ending is everyone complains about. :lol:
Wesley
Site Admin

Postby little_tigress » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:32 am

Just wait. Season 8 is coming. Soon you'll be to busy burning with fury to be bored
little_tigress

Postby Wesley » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:34 am

He wakes up and it was all a dream! He was really Harry all along, dreaming about his 12 year old son, Dex!!!
Wesley
Site Admin

Postby little_tigress » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:35 am

I ain't sayin' nuffin'
little_tigress

PreviousNext

Return to Entertainment