your favorite movie

Discuss movies, TV, music, books, and anything that entertains the eyes, ears, and mind.

your favorite movie

Postby little_tigress » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:33 am

What is it and why do you like it so much?
❥ ~❥~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥
Qu'ils sont beaux sur les montagnes, Les pieds de celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie la paix! De celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie le salut! De celui qui dit à Sion: ton Dieu règne!
Ésaïe 52:7
little_tigress

your favorite movie

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: your favorite movie

Postby mina » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:07 am

Possibly the Wizard of Oz. It's just a great movie , a legend, with great actors and great sets. I also love Gone with the Wind for much of the same reasons. It's a silly story; but Vivian Leigh is amazing. To Kill a Mockingbird is pretty awesome too. It's one of the rare movies that is good as or better than the book. As you can tell, I love classics.
mina

Re: your favorite movie

Postby ulu » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:13 am

scarface- I like the rags to riches element of it-like that it takes place in miami (although filmed mostly in LA)
takes me back to some good memories
ulu

Return to Entertainment