James Franco

Discuss movies, TV, music, books, and anything that entertains the eyes, ears, and mind.

James Franco

Postby little_tigress » Fri May 02, 2014 6:42 pm

Am I the only one who thinks he needs to go sit in a corner somewhere and think about his actions and then be slapped in the face for being.. Well... James Franco?

It just seems like his fame is now riding on how weird/deviant he is. Does he even act anymore?
❥ ~❥~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥
Qu'ils sont beaux sur les montagnes, Les pieds de celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie la paix! De celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie le salut! De celui qui dit à Sion: ton Dieu règne!
Ésaïe 52:7
little_tigress

James Franco

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: James Franco

Postby Wesley » Wed May 07, 2014 3:52 am

I couldn't correlate a name to a face, so I had to Google him. I then had no idea what his latest antics were, so I had to Google those. I still don't know who he is but I recognize the face. I couldn't place him in a movie if I tried. Wait... I'm thinking... Pineapple Express? As for antics, I couldn't come up with any on Google that seemed particularly Charlie Sheen-like. Nude Instagram posts? Is that the extent of his latest missteps? Heck, I do tha... uhh... I do think that that's not an entirely uncommon behavior amongst those who are more loose in their interoperation of the moral code. <_<
Wesley
Site Admin

Postby Ethnog » Wed May 07, 2014 7:56 pm

I love James Franco but I have to agree. I roll my eyes more and more now.
Lift like a man; look like a goodness.
Ethnog

Postby little_tigress » Thu May 08, 2014 1:12 am

I love him too. Or used to. But now I just want him to shut up and go away.

Wesley, I dunno about pineapple express since I've never seen it. But he was in the first spiderman trilogy. You might have seen him in that.
❥ ~❥~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥
Qu'ils sont beaux sur les montagnes, Les pieds de celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie la paix! De celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie le salut! De celui qui dit à Sion: ton Dieu règne!
Ésaïe 52:7
little_tigress

Return to Entertainment