Harry Connick, jr. Or Michael Bublé?

Discuss movies, TV, music, books, and anything that entertains the eyes, ears, and mind.

Postby little_tigress » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:25 pm

Which one do you think is better?
❥ ~❥~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥
Qu'ils sont beaux sur les montagnes, Les pieds de celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie la paix! De celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie le salut! De celui qui dit à Sion: ton Dieu règne!
Ésaïe 52:7
little_tigress

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Harry Connick, jr. Or Michael Bublé?

Postby Wesley » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:19 pm

I've been a fan of HCJ since the very early nineties and his album We Are In Love. I've only relatively recently been listening to Michael Buble. I like the latters voice, sure. But Buble isn't a very nice person from what I can gather, and his live shows prove it. Harry Connick appears to be the full package of nice person, great voice, and good arranging / songwriting.

I'll take HCJ any day, but I do keep a few of Michael Buble's albums and songs in the heavy rotation list on Spotify (You know, that thing that you Canadians can't get). :D
Wesley
Site Admin

Postby little_tigress » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:31 pm

I discovered another Harry Connick Jr CD at work just before I left yesterday. Actually I think it was "We Are in Love". I think I may have to give that one a try on Monday :D
❥ ~❥~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥
Qu'ils sont beaux sur les montagnes, Les pieds de celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie la paix! De celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie le salut! De celui qui dit à Sion: ton Dieu règne!
Ésaïe 52:7
little_tigress

Postby ulu » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:19 am

harry connick Jr for sure
ulu

Postby Amber » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:59 am

Michael gets my vote. His song "I'm feeling good" is my morning alarm :)
Amber

Return to Entertainment