Attracted too/dating your boss?

Dating and Engagement. Discuss romance, love, and relationships that haven't been brought to the altar yet.

Postby Ethnog » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:03 am

Has anyone ever been in both situations? What did you do?

Don't look at me I don't want too (if you were thinking that :D) We are so opposite of each other and I'm sure I annoy him to pieces. It seems like I do.
Lift like a man; look like a goodness.
Ethnog

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Attracted too/dating your boss?

Postby little_tigress » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:29 pm

Well every boss I've ever had has either been married or a woman. So that's not something I've ever considered :P

I'm not sure I would though. I think it could get pretty complicated and messy really fast.
❥ ~❥~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥
Qu'ils sont beaux sur les montagnes, Les pieds de celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie la paix! De celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie le salut! De celui qui dit à Sion: ton Dieu règne!
Ésaïe 52:7
little_tigress

Postby little_tigress » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:33 pm

Oh and your boss loves you. Maybe not "love" love. But I doubt he'd say you annoy him :P
❥ ~❥~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥
Qu'ils sont beaux sur les montagnes, Les pieds de celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie la paix! De celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie le salut! De celui qui dit à Sion: ton Dieu règne!
Ésaïe 52:7
little_tigress

Postby mina » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:58 pm

Once I was attracted to my professor at college. He was single and 26, I was 19. Who knows if he liked me, he was flirty...... I thought he was very intelligent and cute. But, it was awkward and it sort of weirded me out. And I am sure there was a rule about that, so I didn't encourage any attention. Plus I was super shy at that time.
mina

Postby Ethnog » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:27 pm

Lol when I was 19 this 29 year old asked me out and I thought he was SO OLD. LOLOL.

No I annoy him.
My assistant sometimes talks to me in Armenian and when we were getting off of work the other day he told us not to speak in Armenian in front of others. I remind my aide many times not to do it but I think her brain just changes it without thinking so it's not like it was in a mean way. So I told him "next time when everyone speaks Spanish around me like they always do I am going to say the same thing."
He gave me a look.
Than said, "if everyone jumped off a cliff would you do it too?"
I said, "of course not, but it would bring me pleasure watching them of course."

He gave me another look.

I have a smart mouth.
Lift like a man; look like a goodness.
Ethnog

Postby sketcher » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:51 am

At my workplace? No. Heck no.
sketcher

Return to Serious Relationships