Ladies do you like being called "hot?"

Dating and Engagement. Discuss romance, love, and relationships that haven't been brought to the altar yet.

Re: Ladies do you like being called "hot?"

Postby little_tigress » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:02 pm

little_tigress wrote:Generally speaking, no. though I s'ppose it would depend on who was calling me that. if it was a guy I actually had a relationship with, its flattering. Though I'd still prefer to be called beautiful to hot.

if its some random person on the street, its not OK.

In the last 7 days I've had two men come up to me on the street to tell me I'm beautiful. But it felt demeaning the way they did it. So now I think I would rather men not say anything unless it's meaningful beyond, "hey I wonder how I can hook up with her!"
❥ ~❥~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥
Qu'ils sont beaux sur les montagnes, Les pieds de celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie la paix! De celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie le salut! De celui qui dit à Sion: ton Dieu règne!
Ésaïe 52:7
little_tigress

Re: Ladies do you like being called "hot?"

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to Serious Relationships