How do you define relationship

Dating and Engagement. Discuss romance, love, and relationships that haven't been brought to the altar yet.

Re: How do you define relationship

Postby Toro » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:02 am

For me, I think it depends what two people are willing to invest into it.

You can be in an in person relationship. One person giving 98% the other giving 2%

Thats not a real relationship IMO.

In some ways I think Long distance or online relationships have one distinct advantage over in person. All there is, is communication..... so if two people can communicate from long distance for long periods of time and neither become overly jealous, build trust, etc.... . Each give the same amount into it........ it starts off better than most in person relationships. Where 98% of the time at the beginning is infatuation, not so much getting to know the person but seeing a "perfect" person in front of them cause they are drawn to the physical.
User avatar
Posts: 1730
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:50 am

Re: How do you define relationship




Return to Serious Relationships

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

About us is a place for Christians of all walks to chat, discuss, and fellowship with one another. We seek to live out our mission statement with humility and sincerity.

Have questions? Contact us at or join and submit a question to our Member Help Desk. You might also be interested in our FAQ and Privacy Policy.