Things you like about the opposite sex.

Dating and Engagement. Discuss romance, love, and relationships that haven't been brought to the altar yet.

Re: Things you like about the opposite sex.

Postby little_tigress » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:53 pm

Protective. Yes I like that as well. Not controlling (which can mask itself as protective), but genuinely caring and wanting to see someone he cares about safe.
❥ ~❥~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥
Qu'ils sont beaux sur les montagnes, Les pieds de celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie la paix! De celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie le salut! De celui qui dit à Sion: ton Dieu règne!
Ésaïe 52:7
little_tigress

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Miles » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:37 am

- Companion
- Confidant
- Solace
- Love
- Humor
- Synergy

If I ever find her, these are a few of the words I'll use to describe my wife and what our relationship is like.
Miles

Postby MacFall » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:44 am

I like how women solve problems can cut straight to the common sense solution while we men are thinking in circles around it.
I like how empathy comes more easily to them.
I like how they can get excited about things that seem silly for a man to get excited about, and it just seems right.

Oh okay and also they're pretty.
No king but Christ; no law but liberty!
MacFall

Postby Ethnog » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:07 pm

Patience. It's amazing how much they have it when they really love someone. If it's waiting for her to get ready, listening to her talking away, or just patient with people in general. It's such an admirable quality!
Lift like a man; look like a goodness.
Ethnog

Postby ulu » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:37 am

honesty, good looks, not in love with themself
ulu

Postby Ethnog » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:50 am

I came back to write: listens and then realized I had written it before...

Something silly,
I like when a man likes to eat onions. I dislike picky eaters in general. Maybe because I love food so much.
Lift like a man; look like a goodness.
Ethnog

Postby little_tigress » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:30 pm

Picky eating is a turnoff. I mean everyone dislikes something, but it's more about the attitude. I really don't like shrimp, but if I'm at someone's house and it's party of the meal, I won't turn it down. I'll eat it without making faces or saying anything about it - you wouldn't even know I disliked it unless I said something :P

But I know people who would put up a huge protest if they had to eat something they don't like or don't want to try. And it's not only rude, it's embarrassing.

So TL;DR: I like unpicky eaters too :P
❥ ~❥~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥
Qu'ils sont beaux sur les montagnes, Les pieds de celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie la paix! De celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie le salut! De celui qui dit à Sion: ton Dieu règne!
Ésaïe 52:7
little_tigress

Postby Amber » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:16 am

little_tigress wrote:Picky eating is a turnoff. I mean everyone dislikes something, but it's more about the attitude. I really don't like shrimp, but if I'm at someone's house and it's party of the meal, I won't turn it down. I'll eat it without making faces or saying anything about it - you wouldn't even know I disliked it unless I said something :P

But I know people who would put up a huge protest if they had to eat something they don't like or don't want to try. And it's not only rude, it's embarrassing.

So TL;DR: I like unpicky eaters too :P

I'm a very picky eater :?

In all fairness though, when I don't want to eat something, I don't shout it out for the world to know, but if asked directly, I give an honest answer. I will not eat food I hate, just to be "polite" and save someones feelings. I also won't be rude about turning it down and will still thank them for offering.
Amber

Postby Leothelioness » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:24 pm

Hmm, well, this is gonna sound crude, but their parts are different from ours and they complement perfectly.

That's all I can think of ATM.
I deserve the best, and the best is you.
Leothelioness

Previous

Return to Serious Relationships