Let's write a novel.

It's all fun and games until someone looses their 'i' key.

Re: Let's write a novel.

Postby Thunder Peel » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:50 am

The boy began to wonder if Crocs were just a clothing trend or if they were indeed here to stay.
Thunder Peel

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Edwards1984 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:10 pm

The boy pondered why he was thinking of Crocs, when suddenly he realized - there were a pair of crocodiles staring right at him!
"And how the Lord has a little left me, how weak do I find myself! O, let it teach me to depend less on myself, to be more humble, and to give more of the praise of my ability to Jesus Christ." Jonathan Edwards (from his journal)
Edwards1984

Postby smackus maxiumus » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:45 pm

Then he listened to some MMMMMEEEETTTTTAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!!!
smackus maxiumus

Postby Edwards1984 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:21 pm

This turned out to be the crocodiles' one weakness, for they were into folk music, and so they turned tail and ran away.
"And how the Lord has a little left me, how weak do I find myself! O, let it teach me to depend less on myself, to be more humble, and to give more of the praise of my ability to Jesus Christ." Jonathan Edwards (from his journal)
Edwards1984

Postby AshLynne_NC » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:19 pm

After the crocodiles left, the boy noticed a shiny golden key at the bottom of the river.
Love, it will not betray you, dismay or enslave you-- it will set you free; be more like the man you were made to be. There is a design, an alignment, a cry of my heart to see the beauty of love as it was made to be.Mumford and Sons, Sigh No More
AshLynne_NC

Postby Wesley » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:33 am

The key shimmered and sparkled, appearing to give off it's own iridescent glow, like a glass through which a never known moon shone through.
Wesley
Site Admin

Postby AshLynne_NC » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:16 pm

He crouched down to pick up the key, but when he touched it the water around him started to ripple as though the earth beneath him was shifting.
Love, it will not betray you, dismay or enslave you-- it will set you free; be more like the man you were made to be. There is a design, an alignment, a cry of my heart to see the beauty of love as it was made to be.Mumford and Sons, Sigh No More
AshLynne_NC

Previous

Return to Play, play, play!