why are women hated so much?

We're called ChattyChristians.com for a reason! If you can't find a place for it anywhere else, post it here!

Re: why are women hated so much?

Postby sketcher » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:24 am

Leothelioness wrote:Yes, I have noticed this. All one needs to do is check out the Dalrock blog and you'll see that chauvinism is alive and well.

The one thing about it, though that all these men have in common is they come from a radical brand of Christianity that essentially teaches the subjugation of women on all levels. It's also no coincidence - and quite amusing to note - that they are usually disgruntled "nice" guys who have never had success with women. Of course they'll hate what they can't have.

Those have been my observations.

All?

I've read some of that stuff, and I've read other stuff from other sources that are similar. None of it was remotely religious. Not just "denying Christ by their attitudes," but not bringing up religion at all. And then of course, we have people from Africa, the Middle East, and Asian countries who have their extreme chauvinism which is not rooted in some "radical brand of Christianity" but by other factors.
sketcher

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Wren » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:05 am

I agree that it's not necessarily a strict Christian thing, but more cultural. (Cultural being from religion or general upbringing.) I see it a lot online with guys who don't claim religion, except maybe the religion of men as god.
Wren

Postby Leothelioness » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:06 pm

sketcher wrote:All?

I've read some of that stuff, and I've read other stuff from other sources that are similar. None of it was remotely religious. Not just "denying Christ by their attitudes," but not bringing up religion at all. And then of course, we have people from Africa, the Middle East, and Asian countries who have their extreme chauvinism which is not rooted in some "radical brand of Christianity" but by other factors.

The blog is supposed to be a "Christian" blog. Some of the posters there are indeed non-Christian, but the blog is by a "Christian".
I deserve the best, and the best is you.
Leothelioness

Previous

Return to Chat Lounge