matching tattoos for couples

We're called ChattyChristians.com for a reason! If you can't find a place for it anywhere else, post it here!

Postby little_tigress » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:27 am

Has anyone seen this? It made me smile. I think I'd actually really like to do something like this if I ever get married.

http://www.dose.com/lists/3520/23-Coupl ... -Nailed-It
❥ ~❥~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥
Qu'ils sont beaux sur les montagnes, Les pieds de celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie la paix! De celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie le salut! De celui qui dit à Sion: ton Dieu règne!
Ésaïe 52:7
little_tigress

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: matching tattoos for couples

Postby mina » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:56 pm

Not my cup of tea, but to each their own.
mina

Postby Toro » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:46 am

Wouldn't bother me to get matching tattoos in some manner.

After all, I planned on getting my wife's and kid(s)'s names under the wings of the dragon I got on my arm. I got the tattoo about 15 years ago...... its still bare under those wings.

I was going to symbolize the dragon and obviously the wings protection...... but... that poor dragon has been staring out at a barren untatted arm for some time.
Toro

Postby Ethnog » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:57 am

I like tattoos but not matching. I don't know, not for me.
Lift like a man; look like a goodness.
Ethnog

Postby Leothelioness » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:54 am

It's a cute idea even though I'm not too big on tattoos. It would be my luck that as soon as I got one, everything would go downhill and we'd get a divorce. Lol

(Only half kidding) :lol:
I deserve the best, and the best is you.
Leothelioness

Postby little_tigress » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:01 am

See I've always wanted a tattoo, but never got one because I haven't thought of anything meaningful enough to want to ink my skin permanently.

I think to share something like that with my husband would be beautiful in a way.
❥ ~❥~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥
Qu'ils sont beaux sur les montagnes, Les pieds de celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie la paix! De celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie le salut! De celui qui dit à Sion: ton Dieu règne!
Ésaïe 52:7
little_tigress

Postby Toro » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:04 am

Yeah, if you use tattoos to symbolize something meaningful it means you don't regret them. Because they mark a milestone of sorts. Even if its a mistake. When they symbolize something. Its a turning point in your life. One of mine for example reminded me... no matter what happens in life. Never turn to drugs or alcohol as a "must have".

Mine mean something to me, so even when the dragon, skull and others are sagging from old age and looking odd. I won't regret them.

Besides, if in my old age ink globs are the worst of my troubles to the point they are my major concern. I am blessed to have those as my big problems.
Toro

Postby Leothelioness » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:07 am

Yeah, I always wanted a tattoo when I was younger, but I kept changing my mind about what I wanted it to be and where. Lol

I figure if it's going to be permanent I better know I'm going to like it forever. So, that's why I stick to piercings. Those you can remove whenever you want. :lol:
Leothelioness

Postby Toro » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 am

Piercings are more or less permanent as well. I havent worn an ear ring in a long time and the hole is still there.

Especially if you go with those massive gauges.
Toro

Postby Leothelioness » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 am

Yeah, but the holes are at least somewhat unnoticeable. I can live with that. Lol
Leothelioness

Next

Return to Chat Lounge