We're called ChattyChristians.com for a reason! If you can't find a place for it anywhere else, post it here!

Re: 2015

Postby Wesley » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:25 am

I would like to make it to 2016. I would like to make a ton more money. Lose a ton of drama.

I think those three things are mutually exclusive though. :lol:
Wesley
Site Admin

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Leothelioness » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:19 pm

Totally missed this thread. :D

I would like to just make it through this year and hopefully find love as well. Only time will tell.

Last year was probably my best ever despite some of it being awful. Fortunately the good outweighed the bad. Hopefully this year will be the same.
I deserve the best, and the best is you.
Leothelioness

Postby toastface_grillah » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:33 am

I left my church of two years at the end of December, and started attending one about 45 minutes away after being invited by a friendquaintance. I'd really like to find what I'm looking for, and to stick around awhile.
toastface_grillah

Postby Amber » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:46 am

I would love to start traveling more again. I want to effect real change in my local foster system. I want to take my nieces to Disney. I want to not feel like some lame middle aged mom lol
Amber

Postby Wren » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:53 am

I embrace my middle age momness. :P

I'm trying to not to set goals or any solid plans or even mildly realistic wishes because God always seems to have different ideas than me. For this year, I'd just like to be able to make California feel like home and not some alien planet that I've been forcibly taken to and held hostage on (though I am loving the warmer than normal "winter" while all other states are freezing their butts off).
Wren

Previous

Return to Chat Lounge