Smoke Gets in Your Eyes: & Other Lessons from the Crematory, Caitlin Doughty

We're called ChattyChristians.com for a reason! If you can't find a place for it anywhere else, post it here!

Postby I am at my wits end » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:31 am

WOW what a memoir this turned out to be for the most part. Nowadays with all of whats going on around us. Now, just wish that others will follow suit with this, but also for birth and beyond. This also goes with us. At the same time just wish there was more to it because I for one have always had a fascination with this and beyond. Especially, when we are no longer here and beyond.
Jessica A Bruno (I am my wits end)
I am at my wits end

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Smoke Gets in Your Eyes: & Other Lessons from the Crematory, Caitlin Doughty

Postby MacFall » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:22 pm

I just watched all the videos in the Ask a Mortician series last week and now I'm thinking about buying the book.
No king but Christ; no law but liberty!
MacFall

Return to Chat Lounge