Holy crap, I just moved three states away.

We're called ChattyChristians.com for a reason! If you can't find a place for it anywhere else, post it here!

Postby MacFall » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:59 pm

A week ago today, my brother and I moved from the Pittsburgh, PA area to Cleveland, TN. We're currently staying with our cousin while we look for work. A week from today there is a public meeting to discuss launching a project to empower the local poor and homeless through education and volunteer work, which is the reason for us moving (among other things). This is a huge step for us and I thought that now we're starting to settle in a bit (although our current lodging is only temporary) I'd keep y'all apprised.

Things to hope (and pray, if you are so inclined) for:

- Finding jobs
- Success in the ministry for which we moved
- Maybe being in a new area of the country will lead to us having successful romantic relationships for the first time ever
No king but Christ; no law but liberty!
MacFall

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Holy crap, I just moved three states away.

Postby little_tigress » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:51 pm

Wow that's a big move. And very brave of you both. I hope the Lord blesses you both richly there and will be praying :)
❥ ~❥~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥
Qu'ils sont beaux sur les montagnes, Les pieds de celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie la paix! De celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie le salut! De celui qui dit à Sion: ton Dieu règne!
Ésaïe 52:7
little_tigress

Postby Wren » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:20 pm

I'm praying for you. As someone who has lived in 2 different states in the past 5 years, I'm curious how you like Tennessee compared to Pennsylvania.
Wren

Postby Ethnog » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:08 am

How wonderful and exciting! I will pray for you both.
Lift like a man; look like a goodness.
Ethnog

Postby Wesley » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:16 am

It's been too long, give us an update dude. :D
Wesley
Site Admin

Return to Chat Lounge