Skin, hair products, etc.

We're called ChattyChristians.com for a reason! If you can't find a place for it anywhere else, post it here!

Postby Ethnog » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:16 am

I like this kind of stuff.

Today I ordered Tarte ipsticks. They were six of them full size for an awesome price on QVC. Which means I wont buy lipstick for another year or so.
I read some great views on it and I think I would like it a lot. I used to love lip gloss but now I am lipstick crazy.

L'occitane also had an amazing sale yesterday, and QVC has a special with full size products but I did not get them. I though I just wait until Christmas.

I am maybe a little bit obsessed with L'occitane.
Lift like a man; look like a goodness.
Ethnog

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Skin, hair products, etc.

Postby sketcher » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:12 am

I would like to see more beard products hit the mainstream stores and become cheaper. $14 is too much to pay for a bottle of beard wash. I haven't actually tried it let alone paid for it, but I am kinda curious as to what it does.
sketcher

Postby Ethnog » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:13 am

Gosh I had no idea there was one. Cool.
Ethnog

Postby Deacon » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:24 am

sketcher wrote:I would like to see more beard products hit the mainstream stores and become cheaper. $14 is too much to pay for a bottle of beard wash. I haven't actually tried it let alone paid for it, but I am kinda curious as to what it does.

Why not just be a man, and use shampoo and conditioner?
Deacon

Postby sketcher » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:35 am

Deacon wrote:
sketcher wrote:I would like to see more beard products hit the mainstream stores and become cheaper. $14 is too much to pay for a bottle of beard wash. I haven't actually tried it let alone paid for it, but I am kinda curious as to what it does.

Why not just be a man, and use shampoo and conditioner?

That's what I do now, but I feel it's a bit of a compromise. Having looked at the beard products out there, I'm not seeing much of anything that is clear-cut unmanly. I'd also be curious to see what the market for such products is like in the Middle East. I can't think of another reason to go over there, but to their credit, they value their beards over there.
sketcher

Postby little_tigress » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:12 am

Ethie, I keep thinking of you everytime I open the mailbox. Because where I live is one house divided into four suites/apartments, everyone's mail winds up in the same mailbox. And one of the tenants here has some sample from L'occitane that has been sitting there for about a week now.
❥ ~❥~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥ ~ ❥
Qu'ils sont beaux sur les montagnes, Les pieds de celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie la paix! De celui qui apporte de bonnes nouvelles, Qui publie le salut! De celui qui dit à Sion: ton Dieu règne!
Ésaïe 52:7
little_tigress

Postby Ethnog » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:17 am

Oh you just reminded me of the sample I got in the mail too. I'll use it tomorrow.
Ethnog

Postby Wren » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:45 pm

The only skin product I currently love is Neutrogena's Naturals night creme. It's great. It doesn't have any harsh ingredients and works better on my (frustrating because of psoriasis and rosacea) skin than more expensive cremes. And no unpleasant smell, unlike the last creme I tried. (Oh, and it's a night creme but I use it any time because my skin is so very dry.)
Wren

Postby smackus maxiumus » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:32 pm

I use Dove soap. Come at me, bro.
smackus maxiumus

Postby mina » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:05 pm

I love Mary Kay timewise facewash and other timewise products. I especially love their night solution I know a lot of people "giggle" about Mary Kay, but it really is the best stuff I've ever used on my skin and it smells so good to me. I hate the pestering salesmanship of Mary Kay; but the girl I buy it from never bothers me and is just content for me to buy it off her website.

I also like anything from Korres; but it is expensive. I got some free samples once of some yoghurt cream and face wash and it was so good.
mina

Next

Return to Chat Lounge