Switching to My Utmost for His Highest for a year

Have insights that you'd like to share? Post your lessons here!

Postby Wesley » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:18 pm

We've been doing Charles Spurgeon's Morning and Evening devotional for about a year now. We had a couple options. The first was to keep going through the year again so that the new posts section on the board would continue to show the Spurgeon for that day. The next option was to add a new devotional series and drop Spurgeon. The final was to do Spurgeon and a new devotional in tandem. I opted for the middle option for sake of ease (I'm lazy; sue me :lol: ).

So we'll be posting a daily devotional from Oswald Chamber's "My Utmost for His Highest" devotional. Not that this implies a total endorsement of his theology, or that any posting of a devotional implies a total endorsement, but I think there's more good than bad in MUFHH. (And nominee for Most Awkward Acronym goes to...)

Thanks to Little_Tigress for the suggestion! Let me know of any other devotionals you like that are free to copy online.
Wesley
Site Admin

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Devotions